Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Best of SimplyLively 2013

It's finally the last day of 2013! I am beyond excited with all the adventures God blessed me with this year. Although I began this blog about 2 years ago, this is the first year I really put a lot of time, effort, and love into it.
I don't think I am exactly where I want to be, but i am sure proud of everything i've done this past year. I have truly gotten better with photography, outfits, and meeting new people.
I really stepped out of my comfort zone this year, and because I did so...i was able to experience things I otherwise would have missed out on. 
I can't wait till this upcoming year.
I hope & pray that in 2014, I can continue getting better in photography and hopefully take my blogging into the next level. I really want to do more outfit & DIY posts.
My general goals are to someday have a photograph in a photography magazine/blog and have an outfit pic featured in a published magazine. Who knows! Maybe this new year!
What are your goals?
Here are my top pictures from 2013. 
Enjoy

My top 8 Lifestyle Photographs



My top 4 Outfits

Favorite outfit of 2013

Favorite photo adventure of 2013





Till next year friends! <3



No comments :

Post a Comment