Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Our First Christmas Tree

What a fun time!
Andy and I are getting close to celebrating our one year anniversary already!
We just bought and decorated our first christmas tree.
I really wanted a real christmas tree for our first "home" but since we are leaving on vacation next weekend, and we will be gone for 10 days, it felt like it would be sitting there and die by the time we got back home.
So, as we were shopping on black friday, I saw a fake Christmas tree at a "Dollar Spot" at the mall. It was only $15.99 and it was 6ft tall!
Right there and then I decided that this would be best for us this year! And it was cheaper than a real tree.
I bought some ornaments there too! 9 ornaments for $1. What a deal! ;)
Then, we went to target and bought the start topper for $5! and a few other ornaments at $3 each.
We put christmas music on and decorated our first tree.
Very fun experience to share with Andy.
Is your Christmas tree up yet? You better hurry! 







My coworker Caro, gave me this very special ornament for my birthday! I love it and happy it's finally hanging! Thanks Caro!






No comments :

Post a Comment