Saturday, December 7, 2013

One Year Anniversary

I can't believe it's been one year already. Our wedding took so much planning and making(DIY-ing haha), that looking back I wouldn't change anything. I wouldn't change the hours I spent making my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets, I wouldn't change the amount of time it took to wrap up 100 little confetti bags, and I wouldn't change how long it took to hand dye each strip of fabric for the photo booth. Everything was delicately handmade by Andy and I. Spending countless hours together and talking about our dream wedding.
It was perfect. I remember talking with andy after the wedding, and just being so satisfied and happy with everything, it's one of those moments I will always cherish.
Okay, enough about the wedding...because what's truly important is what comes after the wedding, the marriage.
Andy and I have learned so much about life, patience, and most importantly unconditional love. Although there have been tough times, the first year married was so fun. We laughed, adventured, and learned. I am so thankful for Andy's love. He has loved me in the fun times and the rough times. He has hugged me when I was feeling down, he has served me when I felt sick, and has taken billions of pictures for me, and only complained a couple of times...really! I am looking forward to year #2 because we now know each other so much more. We know how each other reacts, and what the other person needs. Right now as I sit here, in Tennessee, I am so grateful at how far we've come as individuals and as one.
Love you Andy. Here's to starting our second year!

These are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding (low quality because they are mobile size)

And I encourage you to look at our wedding video!

Our Wedding Video
































No comments :

Post a Comment