Thursday, November 21, 2013

Friends + Fashion: Priscilla

It's been a while since i've highlighted one of my lovely & fashionable friends! 



I've known Priscilla, for way more than I've known any of my other friends. I met her while I was in 10th grade. Although she's a lot younger than me, she is much more ambitious than I will ever be, and is filled with energy that's contagious. I love how out there Priscilla went with this look. When I mentioned "Street Style" she showed me exactly that. I love the army vest she wore, and the high-waisted jeans just completed the look. We had no idea what the other person was going to wear, yet we ended up both bringing snapbacks! Great minds think alike ;). Priscilla, you literally "ROCKed" this look!

View more here!







Jeans: Love Culture
Crop Top: Love Culture (similar)
Vest: Forever21 (similar)
Belt: Love Culture (similar)
HeelsL Qupid
Glasses: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Snapback: Lids




what I wore:
Jean Vest: Roxy-Thrifted
Black beach blouse: Boutique in South Miami
Shoes: Target
Peach shorts: Ross
Snapback: JcPenny







 To view more please visit my photography page ! Click here










































No comments :

Post a Comment