Monday, September 16, 2013

Photo Adventure: Robert is Here

You know it's going to be a good day when your husband wakes you up on a Saturday morning proclaiming he wants to go out and do something. I quickly jumped out of bed (literally), ironed my very wrinkly Cotton On dress, and we headed out. Andy mentioned going to "Robert is Here"fruit stand, and I agreed since I had never really been there.
This place is so fun! Not only do they sell fresh veggies & fruits, they also have milkshakes & smoothies! They have a wide variety of yummy flavors! I had the banana-strawberry smoothie and Andy had the banana one. Can't wait to go back soon!












Had I moved slightly to the left, the picture below would have been extremely awkward!












Till the next photo adventure!
xoxo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments :

  1. Great photos! I love the one of you in front of the truck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! That was taken and edited using my iphone :)

      Delete